- Crew of 2 plus Crew Chief*
- Up to 10 Payload Operators
- Length: 64 ft. 9 in. (19.3m)
- Wingspan: 70 ft. 4 in. (21.4m)
- Height: 22ft. 10 in. (6.97m)
- Engines: GE CT7-9B Turboprop (2)
- Max. Takeoff weight: 29,000 pounds
- Fuel Burn: 140 gph
- Cruise Speed: 260 kts.
- Min. Speed: 110 kts.
- Service Ceiling: 25,000 ft.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Range: 935 nm
- Forward and Aft Turret Mounts
- Modified Cargo Door for Radar Pass Through
- 600 amps 28V DC of Mission Power
- 2-1,200 Watt Sine Wave Inverters
- Equipment Racks & Work Stations
- Pressurized & Air Conditioned
* Required on out of town flights of 3 or more days